If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Floral Scarf is Fully Done!


Good evening to everybody!
Let me introduce you my new Floral Scarf!
One sunny day I took a lot of pictures and at last I can show you few pictures about my warm and scratchy    scarf ! Enjoy with me the colors! 


  
The very easy pattern you can find here in this blog Le monde de Sucrette.



The total yarn I used is 200g of Latvian wool (250m/100g).


The hook I used is 4mm.


Total 55 flowers!


I had to hide 220 ends of yarn! 


 Nine different colors of yarn!


I spent about 10 minutes making each of flowers. (Yes... yes... :-) I like to count and analyze so much...)


Size 175*23cm.


So I'm very pleased with the work done and the result! I hope I'll wear this scarf... and if not... so...  I'll present it to someone from my loved ones! 

May all your dreams come true! 
Kisses...
Olga ☼

P.S.:Just one Postcrossing card  that I received this week from Finland... Look! So cute and romantic!


☼☼☼




I'm linking at Crochet Boulevard

5 comments:

  1. Olga, that scarf is gorgeous. I think I actually cringed when I read 220 yarn ends to hide, lol. Thanks so much for sharing at our party this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scarf! So cheerful all those colors together, must be very nice to wear!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips