If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ripple Blanket

Hurray! Finally I finished my Ripple Blanket! It happens one week before the New Year.
Here is my post when I began to make my blanket. 
Oops... forgot to tell you Hello... 
Hello my friends!!! Today is Friday! The last weekend before my kids will continue their usual school days after Christmas!

 

And here is my 3rd blanket, which is for my younger girl Alisha. But... but... but... I think that she doesn't need it yet. Sometimes I wrap it on myself while I'm watching TV, crocheting or both together... :-)
Look!


Total 21 shades of color.



Size 80*115cm.

Each color's stripe repeated twice at random.


The graphic pattern I used you can find here, in so colorful Le monde de Sucrette's blog.


With a hook 4.5mm I cast on ch 133. Total 12 rapports. Each rapport contains 11 stitches. 12*11 + 1.



The acrylic yarn I used(400g,+65g for the border) is mostly James C.Brett Top Value DK.


And below is a graphic pattern of the border:


I wish you a nice weekend!!!
By the way, what about your Christmas tree? Is it still  in your house? And our Christmas tree is still here. I plan to remove it next week. And I will try to sweep away pine needles from different angles...

Your Olga 


I'm linking at Crochet Boulevard

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blanket. It is beautiful. I love Le Monde de Sucrette also, and I am making one now with the pattern "Ripple of happiness".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Ripple is Gorgeous. I love the colors! Nice work. I am working on mine now and I am so enjoying it I don't want it to end!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips