If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Cowl

Just short post to show you my new autumn cowl which is finally finished.

Autumn Cowl

15 of October 2013 edited to add happy me on the picture:

Autumn Mosaic Cowl

I've used the block stitch (or mosaic stitch) pattern which I like very much, it's like a granny stitch but the crocheted item turning out more airy and flexible. The yarn is Noro Silk Garden Lite which I've bought a month ago. I spend 200 g of the yarn and I still have 100 g for crocheting something else, it might be mittens or a hat...

Also I was busy crocheting hats and headbands trying new patterns:

Avalanche Beanie

Tangled Headwrap


Have a sunny day and take care of each other!
Olga

10 comments:

  1. Wow! a great works! really!
    I loooove your cowl!!!!
    Kisses from Catalonia, Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evrything it's really cute :)

    Lluisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola bellos trabajos unos colores bien alegres pero la modelo esta genial ♥ besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Очень классно получилось!!! Как всегда ярко, смотришь и настроение поднимается.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Оля, я featured твой шарфик в своем блоге! http://oksanalikesit.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  5. That cowl is very cute. I agree, that stitch gives a nice open look to it, I bet it's a great cowl for fall and spring. And the Tangled headwarp is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I love it Olga :-) And the head bands and hat are so cute too
    Greetings, Ana BC

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do very pretty work! Nice to meet you. Lona in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ольга, очень красивый снуд получился, мне так нравятся яркие вещи в твоем исполнении!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips