If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, December 17, 2011

One Winter Day

It was a few days ago ... It snowed during the night ... And in the morning was frosty, white and beautiful! I walked outside the door early, and took a photo of our decorated house...


 In the afternoon we had a walk ... My little girl was very happy with snow!
She took it in her small hand... 
and knows now that it's cold ...


 
And she knows now that your boots leave footprints in the snow...

We also watched an airplane in the sky...


While I was trying to take photos of grass hidden in the snow, my little girl went away from me ... 

And some more winter photos for you.



And this little snowman  lives in my car now. He jingle for me with his bell when I'm driving too fast. poet-single.blogspot.com


A nice weekend for you!
Hug you...
Olga
☼☼☼

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips