If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

About Yarn and New Blanket

   Many thanks my dear readers for your sweet comments for my post about my new Spring Granny Blanket!!! It's nice to know that you are reading my blog and find a couple of minutes to write some nice words! I'm so happy reading you comments! Thank you again! 
   And about the yarn I used to my Spring Blanket - it is German acrylic yarn I bought in the ALDI supermarket. A few times a year there sell some kind of yarn. And yes, Anne, this yarn changing colors of itself.


Lovely yarn, isn't?  Some time ago I made with it a few things.


The set I gave to my friend's daughter. And the earflap hat is still with me. I try to sell it, but nothing worked.

   Looking on one of the pictures in previous post  Helen asked me about something beside the my bed - yes, it's the future blanket I make within the project A Granny a Day 2012. I write about it in my other page. Have you looked there? If no, take a look on the button A Granny a Day under the header of my blog. Just yesterday I have added a new picture. And a few pictures here...


A Granny a Day 2012


A Granny a Day 2012

A Granny a Day 2012

And my African Flowers gradually turning into a bag!

African flower

African flower


So... it's all for today...  
I wish you sunny days and a good mood!
Create!
With love 
 Olga xx

3 comments:

  1. Everything you have made is really lovely!!
    My favourite is the matching hat and beanie- so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your African flowers blanket will be beautiful!
    Love the others, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Olga your creations are beautiful...I love the african flowers and the hat and the scarf and the granny blanket...In fact I love everything :) hehe and the yarn is yummy :)
    Kisses my friend!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips