If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Red Shells Cape

Good evening!
Just a short post about a new project - it is a Red Shells Cape. I finished it 10 days ago. It was very easy and interesting and quickly to make this cape. In fact in original pattern it is called as Gracefull Shells Poncho, but as my poncho turned out a little bit shorter, I called it as a cape. :-)


 Hook 7mm

Yarn I used(total 100g only) is Zettl Monte Carlo - Acrylic/Alpaca/Wool blend, very soft and warm. I have a plan to make another one cape in black color...
And in my next post you'll see my Floral Scarf  finally completed!!! I already wore it - ooooh, it is very very warm! 
Sunny days for you!
Olga ☼

1 comment:

  1. Hello soleil :)
    I love your cape ! lovely! and the Christmas stars too :)
    Thank you for all your sweet words in my blog and in facebook ! They always makes me very happy!
    Kisses to you!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips