If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pink Headband

Hello to everybody!
How are you today? We have a sunny day! I hope you have a good weather too...
I want to tell you that I'm spending a lot of time surfing the web... Sometimes I don't want to do anything else, just sit at the computer around my hooks and yarns and cup of mint tea and look for crochet(and other) inspiration.... and immediately try to do something that I really liked... And with this thing what you see now - it was exactly the same. I saw in  this blog a very beautiful headband... then I looked here for an original pattern... then I took my favorite 6 mm Clover hook and Stylecraft Acrylic yarn in Fondant  color... and Ta-Daa!!!

A Pink Headband for my oldest pink-girl Anastasia is done!


The description you can find in above blogs, and here is a description how to do a bow:
I joined ch 26 in ring. Worked Dc total 3 rounds. I wrapped the yarn in the middle and attached to the headband. Very quickly, easy, nice. The headband became rather dense and warm, but at the same time flexible. And as my daughter doesn't like to wear a hats, this thing she liked so much!
  

Here you can see work in progress and clearly seen the pattern.
Pink days for you! 
Olga
☼☼☼

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, I think I know what you are talking about surfing and making the things! Lovely one you spotted out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that headband?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, pretty, cute, pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Olga!

    your headband looks very very cute! I love the color!!
    thanks for sharing (:

    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips