If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Friday, December 2, 2011

Cute Christmas Socks and more...

Today is Friday... another rainy day... regular Irish weather... And I have a sun in my soul!!! Hope you too!  And also I have a little Christmas mood - here is  A Little Christmas Socks by Angie's pattern from her bright blog
When I saw her mini-socks, o-o-o... it was amazing! They are so cute and full of joy, so I decided to make at least six socks for my family. I have only four now and another two socks in progress...


This one is special edition for my oldest girl. The pink color is her favorite! She likes everything in pink!


 And a little more Christmas stars which pattern you can find here.

 


I hung them in the kitchen above the window.   And I planning to make a stars garland... I hope I'll have a free time to do all the things I planned... I wish it...  So it's all for today...


Thank you for stopping here and Happy weekend for you!
Olga

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips