If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The beauty of autumn

Hello Hello!
In the morning was frosty, and during the day was a wonderful sunny day. So we had a walk - my youngest girl and me! And here is  some new pictures with my new camera. 

The wild rose behind our house


 Leaves in dewdrops ... Oh-oh ... I think I even fell on the grass to make this shot ...



Wild apples... My daughter is very fond of  picking them up and playing with them...



I'm just learning to use my new camera, so some pictures are not perfect... 
Kisses...
Olga 

1 comment:

  1. какие яркие фотографии получились!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips