If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A new wip...

Hello, hello, hello!
How long time I've not been here ... 
At lastI I found out what does the word wip, and I have fun for use this word in my post...
So I hasten to show you my new wip. It is a ripple blanket!  
Enjoy a few photos!
Всем большой привет! Как давно меня тут не было... и я спешу похвастаться своим текущим новым проектом - волнистый плед!  Вот несколько снимков!

  
21 colors of yarn, mostly James C.Brett Top Value DK 100% acrylic yarn

 

Крючок 4,5мм.

Hook 4.5mm

21 различных оттенков пряжи, в основном James C.Brett Top Value DK(примерно 300м/100г)

And great fun to create each row especially when I change the color.
 И огромное наслаждение, которое я получаю в процессе вязания, особенно когда меняю цвет.
Желаю удачного дня!!! И побольше солнца в вашей душе!
 
Have a great day!!! And a little more sun in your soul!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Soleil ... I loved your blog and am very happy because their projects are of great inspiration to me ... I became a follower of your blog and want to follow mine too would be happy ... kisses!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips