If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Floral Scarf and Christmass Stars



Hello my friends!!!
I finished my Floral Scarf, but but but I have to hide 220 yarn tails... oh no!... oh yes, I have to do it! I began to do it yesterday - and only 60  been completed...

A little more pictures...




And today I decided  to make a star for Christmas decorations. I have made one star ... then one more ... then one more... and one more again ...  I couldn't stop!!! So I have total nine stars now. I like to do these stars because it's easy, quickly and of course very interesting ! 

Look!



I plan to make ten more of these,  or may be more! I don't know yet!
All the best for everyone who reads me! And also I want to say a big thanks to those few readers who leave comments ... It sooooo nice to read them!!! ❤❤❤ 
Many kisses!
Olga ☼

1 comment:

  1. Weaving in the ends is awful. I finished something this morning and only had 12 to do, and that was enough!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips