If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Elf Hat and another one new wip...

Christmas is coming!  
So I made a funny Elf Hat with a long tail for Anastasia, though she was refused to be photographed, so I had to take the doll, and also contrive take pictures of the younger daughter Alisha. 
Well, look what I got.
 Скоро Рождество! 
Поэтому я связала одну смешную шапку Эльфа с длинным хвостом для Анастасии, правда она отказалась фотографироваться, поэтому пришлось взять куклу, а также ухитриться сфотографировать на младшей дочке Алише. 
Ну вот смотрите что у меня получилось.

 .  
100% Acrylic yarn Kirkton House DK, 2 strands together.
Hook 6mm.


Ниточки акрил 100% , примерно 300м/100г, вязала в два сложения. Крючок 6мм.
Здесь я нашла описание на английском языке.

  

***
And... and... and... one of my new projects... 
Floral scarf... for myself... from wool yarn, do you remember I've purchased in Latvia. 
А также... один из моих нескольких новых проектов...
Цветочный шарфик... для меня... из шерстяной пряжи, привезенной мною из Латвии этим летом.

Вдохновилась я в гостях у Энджи, в ее красочном блоге. 
Обожаю этот  блог, я черпаю там вдохновение!

  
 Description of the scarf I found here, at Angie's blog. I love love love this colorful blog! 
I take inspiration from here!


And in the end a beautiful postcard that came to me from Norway.
See you soon!  
Take care of yourself and your loved ones 
 and joyful weekend for you!
 И напоследок одна красивая открыточка, что пришла мне из Норвегии.
До встречи! Берегите себя и своих близких,
и веселых выходных вам!


Olga 

I'm linking at Crafty Confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips