If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Striped Bag

   I have a lot of last time finished projects which you have not seen. And I have a very little time to show you them here... I'll write about them gradually. And today about bag. Here is the first Hexagon Bag for me, here is my third Rainbow Bag from previous post. And now it is time for my second crochet Striped Bag!



As many of us I was inspired by such bags as this bag and this, and many more...


I've used each type(color) of dk cotton yarn I found at my home. 


A 3.5mm hook. Don't like to crochet with the size of hook less then 4mm. But... but... but... I had to do it!


So I think it turned out not bad.


The bag turned out pretty big and the volumetric. It looks nicer when I put in it a lot of things. It's not easy because as usual I have in my bag a few things - a purse, a mobile, a lipstick, napkins. So sometimes I put in the bag an additional scarf to have bag's look more bold(is this word suitable here?).




















  Today I was doing a few pictures of my square shrug(or bolero) and of one additional thing I made from the remaining yarn and I'll show you them next time...

  I wish you a nice start of new week as well as a good weather and a good spirits!
Your Olga 

P.S. I'm linking
to Friday Fun Party and Features at Craftionary
at Did you make that?
to Link Your Stuff at Crochet at Biegonvilliev
The Crohet Boulevard
Craftionary

7 comments:

  1. I really like this alot. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love it!! So happy and colourful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Такая яркая и красивая сумочка получилась! Сразу повышает настроение!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. coucou
    très joli
    tout plein de couleurs
    à bientôt
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow So so pretty! New follower. Love the use of your colors in crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Olga, this bag is really beautiful!! I found it first over at "Did you make that?". Fortunately! I really like your blog and just sigend in :-) Have a nice evening! xxx Nata

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips