If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hello! I'm Here!

Hello Hello Hello!  
Some time has passed since I was here... To be honest I'm here every day! I'm reading your posts from my favourite blogs and inspired by your colourful pictures, leaving some comments, but not writing anything... 
And I had collected a small bunch of finished crochet projects.

Pink Pencil Case


It is a Pink Pencil Case for Anastasia, it was finished a some time ago without a zipper. Due to the fact that  crochet I like more then to sew a zipper, this pencil case waited for a long time... And now it belongs to Anastasia. The pattern I found here and on  Ravelry.  The yarn I've used is 100% aran cotton with a hook 4.5mm.




Flower Necklace. Anastasia

Flower Necklace. Anastasia


Here is a Flower Necklace Anastasia wearing, easy tutorial of how-to-do you can find here on The Green Dragonfly blog. I'm not very happy with my result, I think I had to take  more thicker yarn. However Anastasia is happy!

Earflap Hat.

One Earflap Hat! My youngest son looks like he is happy... No! Actually he smiles with his last strength... This photo shoot took quite a while, until I found the right illumination to properly show you  the hat's color. I've used Hayfield Bonus Chunky acrylic yarn and 6mm hook.  I'm so happy to use a pattern for the hat! If you still have not used it - do it! Check it out here on Micah Makes blog. The pattern need to download.

And for last an Easter Eggs Garland! It was one of  decorations for our house this Easter. The tutorial I've found here.


Easter Eggs Garland

Cotton yarn, hook 3.5mm.



It is all for today... 
I wish you a sunny spring days!
With love
Olga 

Soleil

1 comment:

  1. que bueno que esta siempre por ahí aunque no te deje sentir pero nos gusta leer tus comentario que llenan nuestra vida de alegría de saber que tenemos una amiga detrás de la pantalla

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips