If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Monday, January 9, 2012

Diamond Black: Boutique Bag and Lace Scarf

 Hello everyone! 
How are you on Monday? Was it difficult to you or easy and successful? 
I wish you that all the Mondays(and the other days) will be easy and successful!

And I'm glad to tell you that I have recently completed several projects, which you have not seen... so...
My new recent project - Diamond Black Boutique Bag


and Diamond Black Lace Scarf

 These two wonderful things(aren't they?) have been made in December of last year... 
And presented in December also as a Birthday gift for my friend Olga.

The yarn I used is 95% Acrylic with 5% Gold Lurex  Woolcraft Diamonds DK.


I made this bag with a hook 4,5 mm using very simple Tangled Happy's Granny Stripe Boutique Bag pattern. 
And the scarf pattern called Queen Anne's Lace Scarf you can find on Ravelry.

Good week to you!
Olga

3 comments:

  1. They look lovely. Did you go cross eyed trying to use the black? :)
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so productive! How do you manage to make everything being busy with the family? I love the black color for handiwork, but it's a real killer for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Thanks so much for sharing the link with me. I LOVE seeing finished projects!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips