If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bags... bags... bags...


 I really wanted to show you my new projects - a pair of kids' beanies, but I can't because my camera is broken.   
So today I show you handbags made ​​by me earlier. These is for my girls. The light-blue one with a yellow handle  - is my first!(acrylic yarn) I Love it so much! And flowers - these are a little bit clumsy(I think so...)

Так хотела показать вам свои новые проекты - пару шапочек - но не могу,  мой фотоаппарат сломан... :(   Поэтому похвастаюсь сумочками, связанными мною ранее для дочек.. Голубенькая - это самая первая. Обожаю ее! Хоть и цветочки мне кажутся немного неуклюжими... Связана из акрила.


The next two bags(100% cotton) made especially for our holiday, which we enjoyed in Latvia this summer. 
Two bags. For my two wonderful  daughters!
Следующие две я связала специально к нашему летнему отпуску в Латвии.  
 Две сумочки из хлопка для двух моих замечательных дочек!
***

Do you remember that I fond of Postcrossing? No? Anyway this week I got a funny card from Finland! Laugh with me!
Вы помните что я увлекаюсь Посткроссингом? Нет? В любом случае смейтесь вместе со мной, глядя на эту открытку, что я получила на этой неделе из Финляндии!

I wish you a light week!
Желаю вам легкой недели!




3 comments:

  1. That is a funny postcard! Looks rather uncomfortable however!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Olga! where have you been? I've been missing you my facebook friend :))) Your crocheted bags are lovely specially the first one :):)
    thank you for visiting today!
    kisses,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cute bags, real lovely
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips