If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, March 10, 2012

One More Granny Squares Project

I have another new project... Ooooh... One skein(200g) of so beautiful multicolored Marble Chunky yarn by James C.Brett waiting me for a while... So the time has come. I took my 6mm hook and have made a few simple grannies in 9 rounds(the last of rounds is the border)... Look!

Chunky Granny Square
With black border

Chunky Granny Square
With white border
And I need your advice, please. Which color should I use for the border? I more liked with black. What you would  advise me? Black or white? Oops... I forgot to tell you that it will be a big blanket for my bed. I guess the size will be 7 squares to 9 squares.
About yarn... I like to work with any multicolored yarn! The item with it turns out colorful, and I needn't to hide a lot of yarn tails...

Marble Chunky by James C.Brett

I wish you a nice sunny weekend!
See you soon... xx
Olga


4 comments:

  1. I like the black border too. It makes the rest of the colours stand out as they are so pale.
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely!!
    I like the black too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love how the black looks, but I have to admit I hate to crochet with black yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo dear...so sorry to disagree... I would say white because the other colours are pastel... and not strong enough against the black IMHO... black is better with jewel colours.... just my opinion :)x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips