If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lacy Baktus


Although I had to frog more then half of the work done, the baktus is finished quickly and ready to wear. While I was knitting it I didn't know for whom it will be. Then after finishing  given the not too big size of the baktus I decided to present it for my daughter. She is happy wearing it.


The size is 104cm in length and 24cm in high without of the fringes. Spent almost 100 g of the yarn. It's Patons Smoothie DK.



The pattern of the baktus you can find here  and on Ravelry.
Have a wonderful day!
Yours Olga
♡♡♡

Link Parties:
The Crochet Boulevard
Crafty Confessions 
My Merry Messy Life
One Artsy Mama
Craftionary
Busy Fingers, Busy Life
Annemarie's Haakblog

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! and a lovely girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scarf is fabulous Olga - and it is perfect on your lovely little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. У тебя дочка красивица! И так ей хорошо в этом шарфике!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely - it's a perfect scarf for an adorable little girl. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pattern! How sweet is that pic of your daughter, I tell you!!!

    Best,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super!! ♥ And perfect for the pretty little lady :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips