If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, March 15, 2012

St.Patrick's Day. Waiting...


  St. Patrick's Day coming very very soon, so I made ​​a Shamrock garland  There in the Web probably you've seen a lot of patterns how to do, but I have chosen this one.  So easy to crochet... so quickly... such a nice result! And also I made one necklace for my daughter, she went with it to school today.

Shamrock Garland 2

Shamrock Garland 4

As well you can see a Leprechaun hat on the pictures. It's my trial result... yet without the golden buckle.

 
Shamrock Garland 1

Shamrock Garland 5

I have used Tivoli Eurospun Block Buster Chunky yarn and a hook J/6mm.

Tivoli Eurospun Block Buster Chunky
 

I could not resist to make a green candle cozy as well...

St.Patrick's Day Candle Cozy

Our house is a little bit decorated with paper Shamrock leaves, do you see one of them on the mirror on the above picture? The same leaves are attached to windows in our living room and the front door. And my little daughter is constantly breaks them out ... Tivoli Eurospun Block Buster Chunky

Shamrocks

The shamrock printables I found here and here, and here as well.

Have a nice sunny and green days, my dears!
With love
Your Soleil  

5 comments:

  1. wow great i have read many articles about this topic and everytime i learn something new i dont think it will ever stop always new info , Thanks for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękne zielone ozdoby!!! Pozdrawiam serdecznie :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the garland and your leprechaun hat.
    Normally we do a lot of decorating for St. Patrick's Day and serve a big meal, but this year it will be a lot simpler because my daughter is in charge of the festivities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shamrocks and leprechaun hat look wonderful, such beautiful work. You amaze me with the amount of crochet you manage to make!
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. These creations are so sweet! I LOVE the garland. That hat is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips