If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Friday, January 18, 2013

Revival of a Big Blanket


Big Blanket wip

   Hello! For a long time I did not write here, but still continued to read your blogs and not ceasing I was crocheting crocheting crocheting different colorful things. Part of them was to custom orders, it is so nice to receive a little money for your favorite hobby, but... but... but... more I like to crochet for my home, my kids,  my family and friends... And what about you? What you like to crochet more - for sale or for gifts?
  We moved to a new house before Christmas, where our girls have one big bed for two. So I decided to finish a big blanket which I've started a year ago as a part of A Granny A Day CAL from this blog. I wasn't working with the blanket almost half a year because I was a little tired to make a squares each day and now I'm crocheting just granny stitch around, without of making granny squares. The blanket should be 180 cm width and it is almost done. Now I'm thinking about the border...
   Today we have snowing and wind but I like this weather! It reminds me of the weather in Latvia, which I missed...
   And I wish you to have a weather you like and a good mood, 
always!
Till next time
Olga

12 comments:

  1. Hi Olga, a Big project and it is Great!
    Wish you all luck in your new Home!
    With ♥ Talitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Talitha! I'm glad you are still reading me!
      Kisses

      Delete
  2. Olga, this blanket is gorgeous! I am happy to re-read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cristina! I enjoy reading your blog as well!

      Delete
  3. Замечательное одеяльце. Радуюсь за тебя искренне, что ты его довела до ума :) Очень симпатично получилось. Идеально для интерьера в детской.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Оксана! Сама себе не верю, что я за него взялась....

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Kara! I already miss you link party...

      Delete
  5. It's so stunning. I'm sure your girls love it and are kept extremely warm. But I'm sure you're glad to get a rest from making the squares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes, the blanket is so warm although I've used acrylic yarn.

      Delete
  6. It's beautiful. and I am sure looks darling on the bed for the girls xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dawn! The blanket gives a lot of bright and yummy colors to the room!
      I saw my blog in your bloglist... Thank you for the folllowing!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips