If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Rainbow Set

As I promised,  now is time for a Rainbow Set:

A Rainbow Granny Tissue Box Cover, which I've  made used the "The Royal Sisters..." tutorial.

Rainbow Granny Tissue Box Cover

I love love love my cover! Bright and cheerful! Very easy and fast to do.

And coasters.

Rainbow coasters

Acrylic yarn. A hook 4,5 mm.

Rainbow coasters

The pattern of coasters I 'll show you the next time. First I should to draw it...

These colorful things I've made for a couple of evenings, ignoring unfinished blankets and mom's shawl and hexagons for a new bag.... Oooooh, how many projects I have at the same time...

Bye, I'm going to crochet! ♥

Have a nice day!

Olga
☼ ☼ ☼

I'm linking at Crochet Boulevard

6 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Bye Bye I'm going to crochet too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I really love those coasters, the rainbow effect is darling. Thanks so much for sharing them at our LInk It Up Thursday party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely colours! What kind of yarn did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hanni! The yarn I've used is James C.Brett Top Value DK. Here you can see the color chart:
      http://www.jamescbrett.co.uk/yarns_top_value_dk.html

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips