If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Leg Warmers for Anastasia's Dance Classes

These leg warmers I've finished almost one month ago. I've planned to make it a long time ago... may be one year... for my older daughter... And finally I made these in the end of January after Anastasia's competition. The colors are almost the same as her dance uniform. Black skirt and jersey with an embroidery in orange, apple green and white colors. So I've tried to make a set...

Leg Warmers
Leg Warmers

Leg Warmers

Leg Warmers.Anastasia

And below is the graphic pattern and the description

Leg Warmers pattern
I've used a hook 4mm (USA/6, UK/8)
with 100 % wool yarn: 
Orange - Latvian 100% wool (Ogres Jarns)
Black - YarnArt Prestige;
also blend of 50% wool  and 50% acrylic:
Green Apple - YarnArt Super Merino
White - YarnArt Merino De Luxe.

The symbols:
Dc - double crochet
ch - chain
sl.st - slip stitch
st - stitch
cluster - 3Dc in a space between two stitches

The total amount of beginning chain must be divisible by 3.
Ch 36 join in ring.
Round 1: ch 3(as 1st Dc), Dc in next st and each st across the round, join with a sl.st in the beginning 3rd ch of previous rnd;
Rnd 2: In a space between the first two stitches - [sl.st, ch 3(as 1st Dc), 2Dc], *skip 3 st, 3Dc in a space between the 3rd and 4th stitches, repeat from * across the round, join with a sl.st, cut off the thread.
Rnd 3: Attach a new color in 3rd Dc of any cluster. Ch3(as 1st Dc), Dc in next st and each st across the round, join with a sl.st;
Rnd 4: In a space between the first two stitches - [sl.st, ch 3(as 1st Dc), 2Dc], *skip 3 st, 3Dc in a space between the following 3rd and 4th stitches, repeat from * a
Repeat Round 3 and Round 4 as many  times as you need remembering to attach a new color every 2nd round.
 I made 13 color stripes.

 Ask me for a help, please, if you think that the pattern or the description are not clear.

On the second and third picture you can see frames and a link to my blog - it the result of the study of the
FastStone Photo Resizer software. I use this a long time to resize pictures. And just now  I've learned about the possibility to add frames, text, watermarks and other tricks... And now I really want to know what a software I could use to make a rounded corners for pictures.

Have a nice Sunday!!!
Appreciate each other!

With sunny wishes for you!
Soleil

4 comments:

  1. So lovely!! And she looks so happy!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's beautiful! The leg warmers are nice. My daughter like them too! Thanks for sharing the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leg warmers are so beautiful and fun! What an adorable model too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She look so happy in there great leg warmers!!
    Great Blog

    Laurie Rose xx
    www.mybluerinse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips