If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Early in the morning ...

This morning I woke up too early. Everyone was still asleep and I went for an inspiration on Pinterest and then on my favorite blogs. As a result I began to crochet granny squares cowl. I took my bright variegated yarn and for the first time I decided to try work with DK yarn using a 5,5 mm hook instead of 4mm. And I loved the result! The squares turns loose and pliable, that will be very well for the cowl.

Granny Squares Cowl_wip

Have a wonderful and happy day!
Olga
Xx

2 comments:

  1. Great colors! Have fun crocheting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful!! I love that yarn. Can't wait to see your finished cowl :-)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips