If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Anastasia and Irish Dance

Hello my virtual friends!
A lot of thanks my dear for your sweet comments for my previous post about my blanket! It is so pleasant to read them!!! ♥ Also a huge gratitude for your wishes for my daughter in her Irish Dance Competition!!! It was her first city competition after almost 2,5 years dance classes. And I don't know who was more nervous - Anastasia or me? So my sweet daughter got 5th place in one of four presented dances!!! It is a good start!  We are so proud of her!!! 
Here she is before the competition...

City of Dublin Irish Dance Championships.29.01.2012.

 ...a little bit excited and tired because we had to get up early at morning and go to Dublin.
And below are we both after the event...

Anastasia and me

Anastasia is so happy for your medal, and  I look tired but I'm glad about the result and about the end of worries...

And it's all for today my dears... I confess that today I had a plan to show you my new Rainbow project - Coasters and Tissue box cover, but I'm going to leave it for a next time... Let's today's post will be without a crochet! .... however I  started to crochet a pair of gaiters for Anastasia's dance classes that her feet will be warm. I think it will be ready tomorrow!

Sunny days for you and a good week starting also!

Your Olga

3 comments:

  1. Well done Anastasia! What a great result. Perhaps the start of great things, or just fun things.
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Can it be a better award for proud parents? :))

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips