If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Monday, May 28, 2012

New Wip(s)

I have a new wip... yes... again...The baby blanket for my niece, she will be born on June.

Baby Blanket wip 3

Baby Blanket wip 2

Baby Blanket wip 3

The pattern I've downloaded from here. I love this blanket. Because here is squares and the ripple, therefore it is not boring to crochet.

Another one project - a shawl for my mom.

Shawl wip 1

Shawl wip 2

This is third time I start to make it. I hope I could finish the current shawl. I didn't like the first two attempts, so they have been frogged. Do you want see them?

Number one. Frogged...
Frogged 1

 Number two. Not frogged actually, but I think that I never continue to make it.
Frogged 2

I wish your all a sunny and warm weather such as we have now!
With love
Olga
Xx

4 comments:

  1. I really love your shawls!! All three of them. :-) Beautiful patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a lovely and girly blanket.
    I really love your shawls. Even the unfinished ones!

    Groetjes, Monique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the blanket is so pretty, sweet & girly I love it
    Lol Karen x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips