If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring


 We have a rainy and cold weather but I want the sun! So a little bit of sunny pictures taken a couple of weeks ago.

Spring Blossom 1
Spring Blossom 2
My baby-girl!
Spring Sky
Spring Blossom
My baby-girl!
I don't want to be photographed - she said...
 Every evening before bedtime I'm doing one square for a blanket, which I do as a part of A Granny A Day 2012 Crochet-A-Long. I 'm writing about that on my other page A Granny a Day. 



Take care of each other!
Your Olga

2 comments:

  1. I did not like being photographed either when I was young. :) My dad ended up taking a lot of candids! Your blooms are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissime fotografie!! buona serata...ciao

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips