If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Bead's Fascination

 Just a few bead bracelets and a necklace I made for my sweet girls!
The beads I bought from eBay.

Bracelet for Alisha

Bracelet for Anastasia

Necklace for Alisha

I am so excited to do a lot more beautiful  things like that, even completely forgotten about crochet and about blogging... hehe...  However I remembered how to knit and now I'm knitting socks for my daughter.

***********

Edited after a few hours:   :))


One more bracelet! For Anastasia's friend!


Bead bracelet for Anastasia's friend


See you soon.
Have a nice week-end! 

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!!
    Lucky girls to have such a clever Mum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just darling! The beads r very unique, do u remember the seller u purchased them from.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, there are a few sellers from which I purchased the beads: ilovebeads, beadsworlds, halloperlen, bestvaluesupplier. Happy shopping!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips