If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

How Little is Necessary for Happiness

I can not be silent...
Just a short post to show you my new luxury yarn received yesterday. It's Noro Silk Garden Lite. I dreamed of some sort of Noro yarn for a long time. Now I'm a happy owner of six balls of it.

Noro Silk Garden Lite

Of course I'll use this lovely yarn for crocheting something for me. It will be a cowl.

Noro Silk Garden Lite cowl wip

At the moment I frogged this rows and now I'm crocheting chain rows using plain black wool.
Another one thing that made me more happiest today is first issue received of Simply Crochet Magazine on which I subscribed for the first time. Hooray! Do you see a small present I got along with the magazine - pack of big wooden buttons!

Simply Crochet

Night-night... I'm going to enjoy reading my new magazine  :)

Take care of yourself  and your loved ones!
Olga

2 comments:

  1. love the yarn! Красиво. Свяжется что-то замечательное, я уверена :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great yarn, great magazine - enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips