If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Few New Projects

Hi everyone!
In the New year I decided to spent all my stock of yarn, which is stored around my house... So a few new projects as I promised before. It's three new blankets!

Number one! A simple Granny Stripe blanket! It will be a 100*150cm. The yarn I use is chunky with 6mm hook, so I think the work will go quickly. It is very important for me - the speed, because in my head I have some more new projects!!!



The how-to-do pattern I looked here. It's easy as usual for me. And I think that some of you also used this pattern.

                         
Number two! A Hexagon Blanket! The yarn is baby acrylic in baby colors like the Number one blanket.
I don't know about dimensions of finished blanket and I don't know for whom it will be... As it will turn... The pattern is very easy(again!) - a circle, which turned out to be a hexagon in the last join-as-you-go-round. A bit later I'll draw the graphic pattern that may be useful to some of you, my dears...

                                                                               ***

Number tree! A Granny Squares blanket! The yarn I use is so soft and it's so nicely to hold it in my hand...
I adore to work with this kind of yarn - I'm about the color - when one color goes in another color etc... Very interesting to watch what the color pattern turns out.


This blanket I started to do with yellow squares and couldn't decide which pattern to use - so all yellow squares you see in this picture - all of them are different.


I think I'll do this blanket for myself. I think so... May be... I don't know really... ha ha ha...


The square has seven rounds + the last one join-as-you-go-round. I'll draw the graphic pattern later.
Have a good day! Kisses...
Olga ☼

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips