If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baktus and more...

Hello my friends!  
For a whole week I wasn't here. During this time I had the first two regular readers! Thank you Helen and Karen! I'm very happy! 
Helen, thank you for your nice words, you don't believe, but I also consider myself as a beginner. Are you starting to make a cardigan for your daughter?
  So... today I'll tell you about the different scarves that I was knitted and crocheted before.
  Two scarves made in dc(double crochet). The first for my daughter, and the second - as a gift to one good boy.
 
Привет, друзья! 
Целую неделю меня здесь не было, за это время у меня появились первые два постоянных читателя! Чему я очень рада!
Итак сегодня я расскажу вам о шарфиках, которые я связала ранее.
Два шарфика, связанные столбиками с накидом. Первый для дочки, а второй - в подарок одному знакомому хорошему мальчику.
 


Baktus.
For those who don't know – baktus is a triangular scarf, named by a small “tooth troll” one of characters of Norwegian children's novel written and illustrated by Thorbjørn Egner in 1949 (and produced as a 15 minute puppet animation film by Ivo Caprino in 1954.)
This is my baktus #1.
 Бактус.
Кто еще не знает, бактус – это треугольный шарф-косынка, названный так по имени маленького зубного тролля - персонажа норвежского романа "Кариус и Бактериус" (Karius og Baktus) Турбьёрна Эгнера, впервые опубликованного в 1949 году и ставшего классикой детской литературы.  

 The second baktus - for my lovely husband.
 Мой 2й бактус. Для любимого мужа.

#3 for my BFF(Best Friend Forever) Lilia.

Третий бактус для моей лучшей подруги Лили.
And this is crochet baktus #4 for my youngest son Pavel.
№4 для младшего сына, которого зовут Павел.

Finally a 5th baktus was knitted for  myself. 
Ну и наконец-то 5й по счету бактус, связанный для меня, любимой.
The baktus mostly knit in garter stitch, and carius – in knit stitch. 
Бактус вяжут в основном платочной вязкой, а если лицевой гладью - то это будет кариус.


At the moment - it's all about the interesting scarf as a baktus. Now I have one baktus wip, but don't know when it will be completed, because I have several projects at the same time(as many of creative peoples), as well as in my head I have a lot of other interesting ideas.
 На данный момент - это всё про бактусы. Есть в процессе  еще один, но даже не знаю, когда его закончу, потому как сейчас я вяжу несколько вещей одновременно(думаю, что не я одна такая), а так же в голове десяток других интересных идей.

A few days ago I heard about the Kufi beanie(caps, hats). Never before I hear about this, so I'm interested in, and made the pair of it. Quickly and easily - it's important for me because I would see the results of my work as quick as it is possible. he-he...
 Несколько дней назад я услышала про шапочки куфи. Никогда ранее о таких не слышала, я заинтересовалась, и связала парочку для пробы. Вяжется быстро и легко - это для меня важно, т.к. хочется поскорее видеть результат своей работы...

 Look!
Смотрите!

The pattern is here .

 

 And there is some good words from John Powell: 
The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.
Напоследок несколько хороших слов:
Настоящая ошибка та, из которой не извлечен урок.
/John Powell/
 ***
I wish you avoid making mistakes!
Желаю вам не совершать ошибок!








.

1 comment:

  1. They are all so pretty, but I think my favourite is the one you made for your husband. And those little caps look nice. I might have to make a couple myself for my two girls.
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips