If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Garland WIP

 Last week I'm crocheting several projects at the same time. One of them is here.
A lot of bright colors I like!


What a fun to crochet with these colors!


My flower-wheel!


The bunting should have only 9 triangles. I made 12. So I must make a choice. It is not easy for me because I love all of triangles with all of colors combination! Therefore I'll use my favorite method - choose with my eyes closed.  :))  It works!


The triangle bunting is almost done. I need to hide the ends and add a little decoration and attach the bunting somewhere at my kids' playroom.
At the right side of the picture above you could seee another WIP - the flowers in the plastic bag will be squares for... I no idea for what!  haha
Have a sunny day all of you as well as we have already 5th sunny day running!
Your Olga!
Hug you!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors! Choosing with closed eyes is a funny idea. I'm so curious how your ready garlande will turn out!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips