If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Soft toys and more ...

Warm greetings to everyone!
 Today I will tell you about the soft toys I did by myself.
The very first - a teddy bear. I was busy with it for a long time, so it was not easy.
 So ... Look!

 This bear lives on the windowsill in my eldest daughter's Anastasia room. ...
 She loves him, even though the bear had already blabbed his paws

Bunny!  
It does not crochet, it is sewn. And he often loses his scarf.  
I love him very much (and the bunny, and the scarf too!poet-single.blogspot.com)


The next two toys - these are the characters from the famous Russian cartoon Smeshariki. You can enjoy the English version of this cartoon, it's called GoGoRiki.

 Nyusha! (or Rosariki in English version)
I crocheted this pinky and funny piggy  for my eldest daughter again. She very loves it.

Krosh! (Pogoriki)
The Rabbit belongs to my youngest son Pavel. But usually, we call him Pasha or Pavlik.

And the last three toys.
  Mouse. Just a mouse.

 Chicken that I was crocheted for Easter.


And a rattle - for my youngest daughter Alisha. I crocheted around the empty cans of Kinder-Surprises.
 This toy is still hanging on the bed, but my daughter has other interests, she is nearly 2 y.o. (in a week).

My plan is to make another toy for my niece, I do not know exactly what ...
 
  And finally, wisdom for you from
George Bernard Shaw:
Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
 
Good wellness to you my dears!
poet-single.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Your works are very nice.. I like all of them.. HAPPY NEW YEAR..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Tasaribell!
    Unfortunately your blog is not available...
    :(
    Olga ☼

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips