If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fairytale cardigan!

Hello, my friends!
Good day today! Isn't it?
I can't resist telling you about the cardigan, which I'm crocheting at the moment for my eldest daughter Anastasia. 
Ah... Ah...Ah...
This is not a cardigan! This is a fairy tale! I saw this cardigan a long time ago on the internet, but the description I had just now. What I'm awfully glad! I couldn't wait to buy the necessary yarn and start to work!
Look at these pictures!
 Flowers... Such delicate colors... Like candy...




It's the bottom part - the back and front together:


 The border:


Stripe of flowers:


And...and...and...my youngest daughter's Alisha little fingers!


I can't wait to finish this lovely cardigan. 
This description I found this on Ravelry. 
 And finally two last year projects - two ponchos for my beautiful two princesses!

Shell Stitch Poncho for Alisha
For Alisha.

Shell Stitch Poncho for Anastasia
For Anastasia.

 Good day to everybody who looked here!
Take care!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips