If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Caps... hats... beanie...

Hi everyone!
Well ... I'll start my story with caps.
This is my first hat - for my eldest daughter Anastasia, now she is 7 y.o. and she started 1st class.


The following caps - also for her:




And this is for my younger daughter, whose name is Alisha, she is gonna be 2 years old soon.




  
 All of these hats were crocheted, but the next Jester Baby Hat was knitted. I'm doing it less often.
 These are two scarves I crocheted for my daughters - to enjoy the holidays this summer. We were in Latvia (this is my motherland).  I love this scarf! It's so bright and colorful! I feel so happy when I see it!




 These hats is for my friend's daughters. Lilia, I hope you was happy ... Kisses ... 



 So ... so ... so ... I don't forget about my husband - he also has a few caps! and scarves.





And here I tried to knit a smile - take a look! But I think - it didn't work very well ...
 But my husband loves it! 
 That's all for today, my dear! It was not easy for me and took a long time - I learned to insert photos and links ...
If someone is interested in the patterns, do not hesitate to ask me - I'll try to find them for you.
Have a nice day!
Olga*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips