If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, June 7, 2012

A Rainbow!!! one purse and one new WIP

When I saw one pretty purse on Talitha's blog I fell in love! I immediately set to work because I wanted the same! So instead of finishing my current projects, I made the Rainbow Purse(Ravelry pattern download) for my daughter!
Would like to see it? Yes of course! Here it is!



Bright!

The border

Colorful!


Fruity!
 
Small pink beads from eBay

Yummy!

Handle

Rico Design Creative Cotton Aran yarn in so pretty colors! Isn't?


I love love love the rainbow colors!


 I also have another one wip...  A cardigan for my younger daughter... Please don't laugh... in rainbow colors..................


I have to use all my wool stash, therefore I've chosen  Latvian wool mostly. 

I wish you see a rainbow today!

With LVE

Olga

Xx


I'm linking to The Crochet Boulevard

4 comments:

  1. I love love love love the little bag! So cuuuuuute! And can't wait to see ur finished wip...it is looking lovely so far:)
    Take care Olga!
    Sending you many kisses
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning my blog! Now I fell in love with Yours. I love the fruity colours. So lovely.

    XXX Talitha

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I won't laugh, but sure I will smile!!! thank you for sharing all colors of the rainbows! We do love them ;)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips