If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Rainbow Cardigan WIP

My Rainbow cardigan is quickly grows up, actually  it is almost done and I have to do uninteresting things - to make a few short seams and to hide a bunch of yarn tails. And and and.... I need to figure out a way of fasteners... Will it be ties or something else? I absolutely don't know! 

Rainbow Cardigan WIP


Here you can see the pattern I use as well as this Ravelry link. I slightly modified the pattern - I don't like to make any seams, therefore I made the lower section in one piece - left front+back+right front. Also I didn't make shoulders seams and sleeve seams.  Hope you understand me. Sometimes it is so hard to explain what I mean   :(
I think I will finish the cardigan on this week.
And below I want to show you a few bracelets I made for a couple of minutes using this very simple pattern.

Bracelets

This lovely 2mm satin thread I've used known as "rattail cord" I bought again via eBay.

Tullynally Castle Balloon Rise

I took the picture above a week ago watching a Balloon Rise from parkland of Tullynally Castle in Castlepollard.
 See you soon with more pictures from the Castle.

I wish you a sunny day!
With love
Olga

7 comments:

  1. Ik kan het dit keer niet in het engels vertellen, sorry, te moeilijk voor me, ik hoop dan ook dat je het snapt!
    Ik vind het weer helemaal bij je passen, de originele "there where is Soleil' stijl:-)
    Nu weet ik weer precies waarom jouw blog me destijds opviel en ik je ben gaan volgen. Ga zo door!
    Liefs Talitha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Talitha! Thank you very much for your lovely words! They made me more happier! ♥ About English... you very Welcome to write here in any language, I will understand everything you write.
      Kisses xx
      Olga ☼

      Delete
  2. I've been nominated for the Sunshine Award and I would like to pass it on to you. The details can be found on my blog.
    xXx Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Helen, thank you very much! I'm flattered! I will definitely look into your blog, I do it constantly... :)
      Olga ☼
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Обожаю твое разноцветье!
    Браслетики очень понравились, спасибо за ссылку!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELLO Ogla, Hola...
    this rainbow is gorgeous!
    regards! LORENA

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips