If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Thursday, September 13, 2012

WIPs... WIPs... WIPs...

  Again new project... again a lot of colors! I just was stunned when I saw these amazing colors combination's tiny squares! So bright! So colorful! I love such yummy colors! So I decided to make a small bag as a birthday gift for my daughter's friend.

Tiny Squares Small Bag wip

I have 12 small squares in 12 different colors, now I'm working on a white borders for them.

   Another one project I have on the go. Not very bright & colorful as I adore... It's a toddler cardigan for my youngest daughter...

Vine Hill Toddler Cardigan wip

   I made ​​the sleeves and upper parts of front and back and  I realize the cardigan turns larger then I need.
I just have tried it on my daughter and it fits perfectly although the sleeves are a little longer then necessary. So I'm happy!!
   My striped bag from my previous post is on the same spot because I want to finish a round tablecloth as quickly as it possible. It is a large enough and I spend 40 minutes making the current 33rd round.

 
      See you soon...
Olga Xx

4 comments:

  1. hi..
    Now i'm doing VINE HILL TODDLER CARDIGAN same like u. but i don't understand this sentence "2 dc in first st of second front piece". it's that 2 dc in first st of 2nd row or front loop? can u help me?? TQVM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm thinking it means that you have to follow you work with the second front part of your cardigan. It is like you have to join these both front pieces. Do you understand me? If you can tell me which row this sentence from, I will say more precisely.
      ~Olga~

      Delete
    2. Thank you because replies;) this sentence I take from Join Front, row 10(12,12). i'm sorry because I just learn crochet. Previously, I learn from video.If you don't mind, can you explain me very detail. TQVM

      Delete


    3. Yes, it is to join two sleeves. Do you have two sleeves crocheted? If yes, start the 10 row at one piece, and after "ch 8 (12, 12)", you have to take other sleeve and work "2 dc in first st" in this other piece. Hope you understood me and it helps you. It is not easy for me to explain in English. Good luck!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips