If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Friday, February 10, 2012

One More Award!

Hello my dears!
How are you? Hope the weather is nice and you are in a good mood!
Today is the time to tell you about my second Award, that has been sent to me a few days ago with my first "The Versatile Blogger" Award , about which I told yesterday.
The new Award is:

Award from Helen

This Award gave me


 from

26 Minutes Past
26 Minutes Past (take a look here!)

Many thanks, Helen! I'm very proud and I'm very glad!


This Award has the Rules:
1. Add the Award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
4. List the rules
5. Award to 15 bloggers
6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.


Now I have to think about another 7 things about myself...
After some time I've made the list:
1. My favorite colors are red, orange and indigo... and light green... and yellow...  :)
2.  I collect Euro coins from different countries.
3. I like to drive a car in the mist.
4. At the moment I like the actor Ryan Reynolds. But I'm always forgetting his name. haha.
5.I like vanilla Ice Cream covered with a chocolate.
6.  I live in Ireland during the 3.5 years, but have not yet learned English. It's a shame...
7.I am a yarnoholic! Exactly!

Now you know me a little bit more. :)

Blogs that I like to read
and be inspired by pictures
and that I'm passing "The Versatile Blogger"Award:

Lacy Crochet
Alli Crafts 
Coco Rose Diaries
Pink Milk
El blog de Ché! Crochet
My Tinker Space
My Rose Valley
Eclectic Gipsyland
Haken en meer
Tangled Happy
Heidi Bears
Karin aan de haak
maarnietvangrijs 
Crafty Valley.

Don't forget to look at these wonderful blogs!



All the best for you, my dears!
Appreciate each other!


Olga
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi and congratulations on your second award. I'm pleased to know you like my blog and passed the award to me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and thank you so much for giving me an award!! I'm very honored, thank you!!!! If you don't mind, I won't pass it on, because I'm not sure yet how to handle 'personal stuff' at my blog (my blog is not about me, it's quite anonymous) so I haven't done 'award-stuff' yet. Hope you understand! I really apreciate it though, thank you for choosing me!!
    Love, Sacha (maarnietvangrijs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, Sacha! I understand... Thank you for your detailed response!
      Olga ☼

      Delete
  3. Hi Olga. Thanks so much for including Tangled Happy. That was so nice! Loved reading your 7 things. Off to check out a few of these other lovely links. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips