If you can dream it, you can do it.
/Walt Disney/

Sunday, January 8, 2012

"A Granny a Day 2012"

Hello! Hello! Hello!
I decided to make another one page in my blog, and I must confess to you, that I had to work hard to learn how to do it.  :-)
However this page is for one new project, in which I got involved.

Here it is.
Join us!

The button of my new page called  A Granny a Day 2012
you can find underneath my blog's name. 
And also in the left column you can find the button of the project and a link to the site.




Kisses
Your Soleil 
♥♥♥




1 comment:

  1. Love the new page - well done for working out how to make it. It's FAB! Thanks for the link to Granny A Day too! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! I'm answering usually through e-mail. Thank you for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips